Service is a high priority for us!
In the course of daily business, in many companies, a multitude of documents in the form of delivery notes, production reports, plans, drawings, receipts, accounts documentation and invoices accumulate. In paper form these documents must be classified, sorted and filed. The concerned file folders become thicker and thicker. search processes take longer and longer.
A remedy is provided here by digital entry of these documents by means of our high performance scanners. The original mountain of paper is searchable easily and uncomplicatedly through a meaningful indexing system. Many folders together with content can be compactly stored or even destroyed in this way.
How does this work?
First, the archival documents must arrive at Knoch. This can be done by pickup, delivery or by post. In our house trained employees sort your documents. Staples and paper clips are removed, smoothed donkey ears, folds and creases smoothed. What's behind this? A clean processed document can be scanned efficiently and accurately.
Our scans with Kodak high performance scanners made in a resolution up to 400 dpi, in either black-white or color, with a speed of up to 300 sheets per minute. The scans are then automatically in the file format is converted. Best quality is no coincidence, with KODAK Perfect Page we get the maximiale quality of the scanning projects ... the digital image has a better quality than the original, whether the document is a bad print, color or soiled.
Digital storage and manual indexing:
In only archiving we consider not only the established parameters filing criteria, but stop at occurring deviations in the folder material immediately consultation with you. Even when collecting your daily mail is meticulously paid attention to compliance with all the indexing criteria, so that the documents are digitally available now comprehensively.
Content detection by OCR reading:
With today's OCR technology, the textual content can be extracted from the scanned documents letter for letter. The plaintext thus obtained can then be used for automated indexing, are evaluated via full-text search and subsequently finely corrected, and even extended content.
Provision of digital content:
The obtained digital content can now be made available in various media. Whether a disk with all the scans and metadata will be handed to the digital documents are converted to your own computer systems or our Knoch.WebArchiv is to be used, now is up to you!
Archiving is a great idea but how do you start it?
On conversion from manual file access to digital recovery and data recall we first analyse, together with you, how far the archiving must reach back in order to completely fulfill your requirements for digitalisation. This analysis of the current state takes place in combination with a small test run by means of your own documents and receipts.
- Should transactions dating a long way back only be entered digitally in order to clear shelves and make space?
- Should a workflow for planning and approval be able to take place by the digital route "on demand" regardless of location?
- Should sorting and ordering of accounts transactions be possible according to differing criteria?
- What is your vision of the paperless office?
- Digital archiving from existing stock of files
- Digital archiving from daily in-tray
- Automatic full text recognition by means of OCR
- Postal forwarding, storage or certified deletion of documents
- Manual indexing of file stock during first entry
- Subsequent manual indexing on the basis of extended access requirement
- Software controlled indexing by means of OCR analysis according to pre-specified criteria.
- Indexing by automatic barcode recognition